Wednesday, January 20, 2010

YOUNG BUCK PLEADS WITH FIDDY FOR A MEETING


Fed up with his current situation -- stuck in a contract with G-Unit Records after being exiled in 2008 following a fallout with his former boss -- Young Buck wants a sit-down with 50 Cent, despite dissing him on a recently released record.

The former G-Unit member recently dropped a track, titled "Finish What You Start," in which he said his former crew was jealous of him.

Now, in a recent interview with DJ Scream, Buck says he wants to meet with Fif' eye-to-eye to talk about his career, after no contact with him for three years.

"Mr. Curtis can only hold me for so long," the rapper said. "Eventually he's gotta come to some type of terms of negotiations. I haven't spoke to 50 in three years. I done did every thing you could do, called the n****'s phone to having lawyers reach out. I really just want to have a sit-down with this n****, eye to eye."

As the interview continued, Buck added that he didn't care where the sit-down took place -- on TV or in private -- just as long as it happens.

"[We can do it] personally or on ESPN, BET, MTV, wherever he wanna do this sh**," he said. "I just really want to look at this sh** in his eyes and see how this nigga really feels and how he's going about handling me because I'm a real n**** and this is something that 50 does though. Every one of them G-Unit n****s know how I get down. Period. Ain't no bullsh**..."

In the meantime, you can check for updates on Young Buck at his official website, IAmYoungBuck.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment