Monday, January 11, 2010

Games R.E.D album pushed till late march

Compton rapper The Game has been going hard in the promotion of his upcoming fourth studio album, The R.E.D. Album.
While things seemed to be on schedule for a February release, the rapper revealed Sunday (January 10) that the release date for the album has been pushed back.
On Twitter (@IHateGame), Game explained that his community service obligations are holding back further promotion of The R.E.D. Album, so his label has pushed its release to March 23.
"BAD NEWS: This just in ... The R.E.D. Album just got pushed back again to MARCH 23RD !!! gotta finish my community service before I can travel," Game wrote. "The judge told my lawyer & my P.O. I can't travel or do any out of state promo until I finish my community service... aint that a bitch!"
According to the rapper, he still has 200 more hours of community service to complete before he can travel out of state for a full blown promotional tour.
Game was ordered to serve community service as part of his sentence in a felony gun case stemming from an incident in 2007, where he allegedly pulled a gun on a man following an argument during a pick-up basketball game in Los Angeles.
He served just eight days of what was to be a 60-day jail sentence, due to the ongoing overcrowding problem at L.A.'s Twin Towers Correctional Facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment