Wednesday, February 17, 2010

S.T.Ls song as American Next Top Model Promo song



Guys dint I tell you that she is the Queen of Swagg? Well if you doubted, the dig this. VibeArena has just got wind of info that stella Mwangi a.k.a S.T.L a.k.a the queen of swag's song,"GO GETTA" will be used as Americas next top model cycle 14 promo song! This comes only days after S.T.L's Las Vegas tour was cancelled due to reasons VibesArena is yet to establish. This is what S.T.L had to say: "As y'all know, I've been pretty sad about missing out my Las Vegas show. But I just received some really good news!

My song Go Getta from my debut album Living For Music, is used as American Next Top Model cycle 14 promo song!!!

Now That was a nice bounce up!

I've always been a big fan of Tyra Banks and Top Model so just hearing my song play on their cycle 14 promo-premiere is a big W-O-W!!!

I'm so grateful for this. It gave me a lot of inspiration to keep on with what I know best.

Big hugs and kisses to you all". Her songs have also featured in films like save the last dance, AMERICAN PIE, REDLINE and series like, CSI(New York), LAS VEGAS, GHOST WISPERER, SCRUBS and ARMY WIVES to name a few. keep it vibes arena as the SWAGG QUEEN takes over

No comments:

Post a Comment